Discover Elegant Living
in Historic San Antonio
Elegant Living Spaces
At Rosemont at Olmos Park, our 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments offer wonderful features to enhance your lifestyle.
Wood-style and ceramic tile flooring are easy-to-clean surfaces that add beauty and practicality to your space. Some of our homes included a fireplace for cozying up in front of on a chilly winter evening. Extend your living space outdoors onto your patio – add a bistro set and some potted plants and enjoy meals alfresco in your private outdoor space.
Life in Historic San Antonio
Rosemont at Olmos Park is conveniently situated near work, school, and play.
Easy access to Highway 281 places you minutes from downtown San Antonio and major area employers, including Frost Bank and Metropolitan Methodist Hospital. We are close to a number of colleges, including San Antonio College and University of the Incarnate Word, and Trinity College is just a short walk from our community.
For some outdoor fun, head to the lovely Olmos Basin Park for a hike and a picnic.
Explore San Antonio
- Pick up fresh produce, local cheeses, and olive oil at Pearl Weekend Market
- Visit Alamo Mission and learn about its unique history
- Stroll the walkways along the banks of the San Antonio River at San Antonio River Walk
- Dine sky high at Chart Restaurant in Tower of the Americas
- Discover eclectic shops & galleries as you stroll the quaint streets of La Villita Historic Arts Village
- Visit the Japanese Tea Garden, a city jewel set in an abandoned rock quarry